Synthesis & E-Prime

"Girl With Balloon" by Banksy

My E-Prime Day

Today I believe that I am feeling a bit heart-broken, most likely due to stress in my intimate relationship. It appears that my significant other may not meet my needs for intellectual, emotional, and spiritual connection, which appears to be a major problem. It seems reasonable to hope that I can attain a fair amount of clarity on the possibility for this relationship to progress forward or not. 

Synthesizing Physics

I feel like it's difficult for me to synthesize my knowledge of physics into a simpler truth such as, "As above, so below."

What I've been able to observe from the information in our class has been quite profound. I wasn't aware of many of the topics we discussed, and have been particularly moved by the topics of sacred geometry, Einstein's theory of relativity, and how little we actually know about matter and dark matter.

If I were making a very-uninformed speculative guess, I'd say that, provided we have a relatively stable planet and resource system for life to continue relatively unperturbed, physicists and other fields of scientists will likely make remarkable discoveries about the nature of many things, including our own minds/consciousness and nature herself. My hope is that what is discovered is only employed with a beneficial motivation, as I think a changed attitude is one of our few remaining options as a species.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Interdependence: Physics Midterm